A 1956 charter member and 1958 president of the Kiwanis Club of Farmingdale, Long Island, Tony Kaiser served as lieutenant governor of the Long Island North Division in 1962, governor of the New York District in 1971-72 and president of the New York District Foundation in 1978-79.
Tony has chaired and served on many district and international committees. He was elected to and served a total of nine years on the Kiwanis International Board of Directors, including serving as president of Kiwanis International in 1987-88.
Tony is a life member of Kiwanis International. He retired from the practice of law in 1987. He and his wife, Mim, were married in 1950 and have three sons and six grandchildren.
When you make the decision to become a part of the prestigious Anton J. "Tony" Kaiser Fellowship, you have made a gift to the New York District Kiwanis Foundation, Inc., Kamp Kiwanis Improvement Fund.
The donation is used for Improvements at the Kamp in Taberg, NY. The Kamp maintains 27 structures on the 102-acre property that serves economically disadvantaged children and those with special needs in a summer camp recreational program. The Kaiser Fellowship has grown from the original Kaiser program to a donation tier system, allowing Fellows to continue to give to help maintain the "Jewel" of the New York District, Kamp Kiwanis.
Both individual and club support is the key to the success of the program. A fellowship also can be a great gift or testimonial to an individual who has proven himself or herself to be deserving. The major benefit is all money contributed stays in the New York District and actually helps maintain and improve the Kamp property.
This is a prestigious program that comes with great distinction. Please consider making a gift, for either yourself or someone in or outside Kiwanis who deserves this recognition. Honor him or her with a gift that helps others.
You may become a Kaiser Fellow by donating $1,000 in one lump sum or by using the three-year payment plan. Each additional tier of the program requires an additional $1,000 donation. The tiers and the recognition are as follows:
- Burgundy Coat Jacket (male and female sizes)
- Kaiser Pin
- Kaiser Medallion to wear
- Kaiser Medallion in a shadow box for display
Diamond Kaiser Fellow
Diamond Kaiser recipient must have a Regular Kaiser
Diamond Kaiser additional $1000 donation
- Camel Coat Jacket (male sizes-females must convert form attached)
- Diamond Kaiser Pin
- Diamond Kaiser Medallion to wear
- Diamond Kaiser Medallion in a shadow box for display
Elite Diamond Kaiser Fellow Levels 1-5
- Elite Kaiser recipient must have a Diamond Kaiser
- Elite Kaiser Level 1 - additional $1000 - one diamond in a custom designed lapel pin
- Elite Kaiser Level 2 - additional $1000 - two diamonds in a custom designed lapel pin
- Elite Kaiser Level 3 - additional $1000 - three diamonds in a custom designed lapel pin
- Elite Kaiser Level 4 - additional $1000 - four diamonds in a custom designed lapel pin
- Elite Kaiser Level 5 - additional $1000 - five diamonds in a custom designed lapel pin